Birthday Ideas for a Two Year Old
Rufus is turning TWO! So, what do you get for a very active toddler, who can also be the sweetest guy and is a budding artist? Here are a few ideas for easy and fun shopping.
1. Trampoline, to get that energy out!
2. Cute high tops 'nuf said.
3. Acrylic art supply caddy, organize it stylishly.
4. Lion ball.
5. This Design Mat House looks like so much fun!
6. BOOKS- always books. This classic is on my wish list as is this new Oliver Jeffers.
7. A cute camera to be just like mom, although, he says cheese to my cell phone and all remotes.
8. Micro Mini 2 Go. I am getting Rufus a scooter for sure! Just debating between the deluxe and the 2 Go.
9. Chalk and white board two sided easel and Chalkie ( I hate the feeling of chalk on my fingers)
10. Adorable helmet for that big pumpkin of his.
11. Ru's doll is always naked, but I think this outfit would be perf.